Sunday, November 4, 2012

Senior Thesis England!

I was thinking to upload Korea one, but I want to show England before Korea. My thesis instructor is from England, Rebecca Bradley. So I asked what is popular in England, and she gave me.....

A Bull in China shop
Music (like Beetles)
Tea
Lion
Rose Garden
Dogs
First Steam Train
Origin of Soccer
Horses
Fox Hunting
Double Decker Bus
007
Pub
Queen
Yellow
Business man
Umbrella

She gave me too many.
And the player..... I chose



Wayne Rooney (from Man Utd. website)

He is playing for Manchester United with Robin Van Persie. His play is really dynamic, like a bull. So, I thought it would be funny putting him in rose garden and having a tea time. (like a bull in china shop)



This is the sketch. It is hardly recognizable, but he is holding a tea cup in rose garden.




and this is the final drawing I did. I spent more than 7 hours for the detail of roses, and now I kinda get how to draw roses............ I always learn from something


Line Work



with color



and final, with textures
Next one will be Korea, which I already did a while ago.






No comments:

Post a Comment