The art directer said composition is good, but it had too much narratives. They said to take out the runners and the floating keyboards, so I sent revised sketches with color.
I kinda liked the floating keyboards, so I just sent a sketch with them, but of course it was denied, and they chose the second one without keyboard.
While I was working on it, I thought her pose was too bended down, so it looked like she was not confident. So I changed her pose.
This looked weired with her left arm.
This was my final I sent out to the directer, Richard. They later wanted to move one of the floating korean alphabet up or delete it.
And they chose the second one again.
This was done on November, and I finally could see the illustration in copies.
I love when it comes out in copies!