Thursday, May 30, 2013

I am ready for the DC Show!

Hi, it's been a long time and a lot of things just happened. First, I finished my thesis show. Thanks everyone who came to art walk. And finally graduate! YOO HOO!!!! It was great seeing many parents celebrating their kids with flowers and balloons. Now officially I am a freelancing illustrator...... But before that, I submitted some of my pieces for illustrators' club in DC (http://www.illustratorsclub.org) and two of them got into their annual show! It will be on Tuesday, June 13th, at 702 Eighth Street, NW 
Washington, DC 20068. I hope to see you there!

Here are some photos of my pieces with frames.




The Da Vinci Code, I just added some space on every side to solve out the tangent problems.

 I wanted to solve out the problem with the dagger hitting the bottom edge, So I gave little bit of space and to balance out, I gave more spaces on every side. You can barely see it.


and more spacing without the type.

Thank you and I really hope to see you in the show!


No comments:

Post a Comment